If you’d like to learn jazz improvisation, or learn how to improvise in general, you’ve come to the ideal place!
Jazz improvisation is often viewed as the hardest aspect of learning jazz. The pros have left behind many tips and exercises though. Unfortunately people often hear these tips but never act upon them. So please take action on these tips to”find jazz”.
1. Listen listen hear! Buy CDs and vinyl records and listen to the jazz masters. Get as many versions of this song as possible.
2. Find sheet music (chord changes are the main thing). Consider memorizing เนื้อเพลง , and go through them on mind.
3. Determine what the chord is for every chord change. Locating the chord and scale of each change can allow you to learn to improvise.
5. Then do 1-3-5-9. These steps might appear silly, but it can allow you to understand jazz, learn jazz improvisation, and also learn to improvise.
6. Try both step 4 and 5 backwards.
7. Do each possible combination.
That is a lot of work on the market. And these are just preparatory exercises. And of those exercises, all these are merely chords! We have scales AND scale tones to worry about.
This looks like a lot of work, also it is. If you follow this, you will quickly learn jazz improvisation, and find out to improvise.